Latest Updates on Hunt The West
If You Applied for An Idaho Super Hunt ...
June 24, 2009.
... you probably didn't win the drawing that occurred on June 15. Unless you're one of the 26 hunters listed below, including a lucky moose hunter from Tasmania:
Super Hunt Combo (one elk, deer, antelope, and moose):
- Brett Harris, Pocatello.
- David Posey, Meridian.
- Jack Jones, Burley.
- Joshua Anderson, Folsom, Calif.
- Arie Roeloffs, Wendell.
- Chaun Demars, Becker, Minn.
- Ronald Santucci, Eagle.
- Bryan Hedrick, Santa Paula, Calif.
- Matt Bell, Snoqualmie, Wash.
- Jonathan Roth, Middleton.
- Sean Burch, Nampa.
- Philip Nell, Hanover, Penn.
- Collin Griffiths, Missoula, Mont.
- Steven Moser, New Plymouth.
- Levi Cloud, Napa, Calif.
- Mark Caywood, Hailey.
- Jeremy Wassell, Lewiston.
- Kyle Poppleton, Twin Falls.
- Ryan Turpin, Meridian.
- Lonie Austin, Princeton.
- Larry Hoff, Middleton
- Michael King, Rexburg.
- John Robinson, Kuna.
- Gerald Young, West Point, Calif.
- Cameron Oler, Twin Falls.
- Mark Cornelius, Kinston, Tasmania (Australia).
Winners can participate in any open hunt this fall, following the rules for the hunts they choose, for example, archery-only or muzzleloader-hunts.
A second drawing will be August 17. Tickets for two elk, two deer, two antelope and one moose along with another Super Hunt Combo will be drawn.
Entries for the second Super Hunt and Super Hunt Combo drawing must be received at Fish and Game no later than August 10. Mail entries to IDFG License Section, P.O. Box 25, Boise, ID 83707.
Tickets are available online at: http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/superhunt/, at license vendors and Fish and Game offices, or by phone at 800-554-8685 or 800-824-3729.
Money from the sale of tickets for the Super Hunt-described as "the hunt of a lifetime"-supports the Access Yes! Program, which compensates landowners to provide hunter and angler access to or across private land.
Check us out on Twitter: www.twitter.com/HuntTheWest